Tampereen Ylioppilastalosäätiö is a foundation that distributes aid for community projects. The purpose of these grants is to support the social and educational aspirations of students in Tampere.
In the year 2019 the Ylioppilastalosäätiö foundation supports projects that promote or strengthen a culture that brings together students in Tampere. Community project aid can be granted to projects that i.e. create new kinds of co-operation between university campuses or develop student culture. The values promoted by the foundation are community, transparency, equality, internationality and overcoming limitations.
Any student organization tied to the Tampere universities may apply for the aid. Aid can also be granted to other organizations whose function and purpose are student friendly and that support student culture. Informal groups of university students may also apply. In all cases, the criteria for the aid are the same.
Do You or does your organization have an idea for a project that could fulfill these criteria? Write an application for the community project aid or contact the foundation, and we’ll make your idea reality!
How to apply:
1. Read the criteria and practices for Ylioppilastalosäätiö grants.
2. Create an application. The application can be free-form, or you can use the Ylioppilastalosaatio grant application form.
3. Submit the application by sending it to yotalosaatio (at) gmail.com.
4. Ylioppilastalosäätiö will make a decision regarding your application in its board’s next meeting. There are ca. 4 meetings every year.
5. Receive the grant and realize your project!
6. Submit the report and receipts of your project to yotalosaatio(at)gmail.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the foundation via the same email address.
Ylioppilastalosäätiö foundation’s next board meeting is in the beginning of September 2019.