- Event: Tampere Debate Society
- Time: Every Tuesday, starting 21.1 klo 17:00
- Place: Tampere University, Pinni B room B5078
Looking for new activities? Try debating!
Tampere Debate Society welcomes new members on Tuesday January 21st – no previous experience needed!
- Would you like to learn persuasion, argumentation and critical thinking?
- Would you like to meet interesting people and have fun?
- Are you full of opinions and ideas?
Tampere Debate Society provides this and much more, so come and check us out! You can choose your level of involvement from attending weekly debates and pub socials to taking part in international competitions. Our debates always take place on Tuesdays, 5pm in the room Pinni B5078 at the University of Tampere.
The first meeting will be on Tuesday January 21st. You can also join any Tuesday after that. No previous experience needed – there will be an introduction to debating for new members in every meeting.