Skip to content
- Sima = Sima/mead. A traditional Vappu beverage.
- Munkki = Munkki. A deep-fried doughnut with sugar, either with a hole in the middle or filled with jam.
- Wappu = Wappu. Festival that takes place over two weeks before Finnish holiday Vappu and will culminate on 1 May
- Teemunkierros = Teemutour. A tour that encourages you to try out different events. Consists of 34 events beginning on 15 April and ending on 1 May.
- Emäteemu = Emäteemu. A respected title for you to achieve. You need to participate in 20 different events to get the title.
- Wappupyrkyri ja Wappulusmu = Wappupyrkyri and Wappulusmu. Titles for those who didn’t participate in all of the Teemutour events.
- Wapputiimi = Wapputeam. Team that organises Wappu for you!
- Härweli = Härweli. A device that first-year engineering students build and carry on Fuksi Parade.
- Jäynä = Jäynä. A joyful “prank” that brings joy for those who participate in it. Teekkari fuksis get to make their own jäynä on Wappu.