If it’s not possible for you to send e-invoices or invoices by email, you can send paper invoices to the scanning service address. We don’t accept invoices to our street address.
- Tampereen ylioppilaskunta, 0214464-9
- E-invoice address: 003702144649
- Operator: Maventa (003721291126)
- Operator ID when sending through bank network: DABAFIHH Use this operator ID, if invoices cannot be directly sent to the Maventa operator ID from the e-invoicing system in use.
- E-invoice address: FI7657322620010009
- Operator: OP (OKOYFIHH)
2. Receiving invoices by email to the scanning service
Please only send invoices to this address. The invoices are sent to the service as PDF attachments of the email and they must be in the same file as the invoice itself.
- Email invoice address: email@example.com
- You can send multiple invoices in one email, as long as every invoice is a different attachment file. All files must have a different name.
- The maximum size of one email is 5Mb.
- The PDF files must be real PDF documents (PDF version 1.3 or newer)
- The PDF files cannot be locked or password-protected.
- The maximum of the document’s outside measure is 210 x 297 mm.
- The allowed symbols in the attachment name are normal characters, a-z, A-Z, 0-9. Please do not use special characters to name the attachments.
3. Receiving invoices by mail to the scanning service
The address information in full must be in both the invoice and the envelope, so that the invoice can be forwarded quickly and reliably to its recipient.
Tampereen yliopiston ylioppilaskunta, 02144649, PL 100, 80020 Kollektor Scan
- Please only send invoicing material to the scanning address. This mail is automatically entered into our company’s accounts payable and receivable, and other material (like receipts, business gifts, credit cards and tickets) does not reach its recipient this way.
- Please use black colour on a white background in text: it will provide the clearest result for identifying the invoice’s information.
- Please do not use staples in the invoices sent to the scanning service.