The application period for the Board of TREY is now open. Find all the applicants here.
The panel for the applicants will take place on Tuesday 19 November 15.00-17.00 at the city centre campus in Pinni B 1096. The applicants will get an information email on the interviews that the council will hold on Thursday 21 November 16.00-19.00 in Hervanta’s Kielikeskus.
In the panel candidates will answer questions related to their expertise and motivation. Some questions will concern those sectors, for which the candidate has expressed interest. There will also be general questions about the student union and its board. Here’s an example question you can prepare yourself to answer: “What is the most important goal of TREY’s year 2020 and how will you influence it yourself?”
General info on the panel:
- A candidate has one minute for each question unless told otherwise. When the time runs out, the candidate may finish their sentence.
- A candidate may take notes during the panel, i.e. paper and pen are allowed.
- The student union is streaming the panel and it will be shared on TREY’s social media channels (@treytampere).
- The questions will be asked in Finnish and English and the candidate may choose the language in which they answer. Part of the questions will be in English for everyone.
- Part of the questions will be sent to all candidates by email on Tuesday morning by 10.00. If you do not get the questions, please contact Secretary General Venla Monter (email@example.com, 050 361 2854).