The supplementary application to become a halloped is open until 21 February!

We are now looking for student representatives aka hallopeds for Tampere University’s Societal Interaction Council and four faculty councils. Working in the faculty council requires fluent Finnish skills, but in the Societal Interaction Council’s main working language is English. The application period is open until 21 February 2023, and you can find the link to the application form from TREY’s webpage.

What is a halloped?
Halloped or student representative in the administration is a student member of administrative body. Hallopeds are there to voice students’ opinions on matters that have an effect on them. Working as a student representative in the administration gives you an opportunity to participate on the decision making at our university, learn more about the administrative work and give a voice on matters that have an effect on students and our university community.

Do I get more than just experience from this?
Hallopeds can also get credit for their representative work, and you also get allowance from the meetings that you attend.

You can find the links for the call for applications and for the application form and more information from TREY’s webpage.