Study guidance services

  • student advisors and academic officers
  • guidance counsellors

Guidance and counselling services and their contact information can be found here on the university’s website.

Study psychologist

The study psychologist provides services for students especially in problematic situations regarding studies but also in other difficult situations in life. You can find the study psychologist’s contact information from the University’s website.

Individual study arrangements

Individual study arrangements can be made for a student that has learning difficulties or an illness or a disability that affects studying. The individual study arrangements don’t affect the learning objectives of the courses or the degree but instead aim to support the students in reaching their goals. You can seek individual study arrangements from the university’s joint study support services. More information about special arrangements can be found from University’s website here.

Student tutors

The student union, together with the university, coordinate tutor activity. Especially at the beginning of the studies, your own tutor is the first person you can turn to. If your tutor can’t answer your question themself, they will find someone who can. Read more about tutoring on the Tutoring page here.


Read about the services that support student well-being on it’s own subpage here.

Help from FSHS

You can find FSHS’s services on their website.