As long as the campus facilities remain closed or are in restricted use, TREYs physical service offices are closed as well. However, TREYs office personnel serves you via phone (Hervanta service office: +358 40 713 0073, city centre service office: +358 44 361 0210) or email (email@example.com). The office secretaries can be reached Mon-Thu from 9am to 4pm. The holidays affect opening times as follows: Hervanta office secretary is on holiday from 9 July to 26 July and city centre office secretary from 12 June to 2 August. While the city centre office secretary is on holiday, you can contact Hervanta office secretary.
- Our rental services (not including the van) are not in use while the campus facilities are closed or in restricted use
- Van rental is managed by Hervanta office secretary. See the instructions to van bookings: ttmk.fi/pakettiauto. The city centre van is not in use during summer, but all our members can use the Hervanta van.
- Part of our rentable facilities are not in use (Domus -club). You can contact Hervanta office secretary about using Hotelli Torni.
Student cards and annual registration stickers
- Student cards ordered before opening the service offices can be posted. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss details.
- Annual registration stickers for academic year 2019-2020 can be obtained by sending your student card with a return envelope to office secretaries. Contact beforehand email@example.com to discuss details. Please note that holidays may cause delays in posting student cards and annual registration stickers.
- Please note that you can order the student card for academic year 2020-2021 starting 5 August, if you have registered and your registration info has been updated. We start giving annual registration stickers for academic year 2020-2021 at the beginning of August. Annual registration sticker for academic year 2019-2020 is valid until the end of September 2020.
We are planning to open our service offices normally in the beginning of the semester. Then student cards and annual registration stickers will be distributed from our service offices (students can get annual registration stickers also from Student Affairs Office). We will put special effort in clear instructions to visiting our service offices and possible queuing. If needed, we can post student cards and annual registration stickers in the autumn semester as well! Just follow the instructions above.