The student union provides its members and the associations operating within it with free counselling for things such as association activity, studies, a student’s livelihood and harassment. In addition, the members have a possibility for legal counselling.
Many specialists work in the student union, and you can turn to them if you need counselling:
- the Specialist in Association Affairs answers questions concerning association activity
- the Specialists in Educational Affairs will answer questions regarding studies, the student’s legal protection and the university’s administration
- the Specialist in International Affairs and Advocacy answers questions regarding the internationality of associations
- the Specialists in Social Affairs are there for you if you have any questions about equality.
- the Sales Coordinator will answer questions regarding fundraising.
In addition, TREY has two harassment contact persons who help and support students that have encountered harassment, abuse, bullying, discrimination or other unequal treatment, and they also assist associations in these situations.
The members of TREY as well as association operating within TREY are entitled to free legal counselling from the law firm Magnusson Law. The counselling is available by informing the law firm that you are a customer of TREY’s legal counselling. The contact person can be reached via email@example.com.
The counselling is provided on the phone or at the law firm’s facilities at Technopolis in Kalevantie 2. Actual lawyer services, document drafting and other measures are not included in the service. Please notice that the person seeking for counselling must be a member of the student union. For more information about legal counselling, contact the social affairs sector.