Open email lists
Lists for volunteers and operators in positions of trust
The lists are meant for volunteers and operators in positions of trust. If you feel that you should be on one of these lists, you can contact email@example.com
Council of Representatives
TREY’s council’s email list: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the tutoring email lists, contact the student union’s tutor sector. The tutoring email lists will be updated here, when they work in the University’s new system. The upcoming lists are:
- Email list of all tutors: email@example.com
- Email list of all international student tutors: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email list of the associations’ tutor organisers: email@example.com
Educational affairs organisers and student representatives operating within the student union can be found form the following email lists. The lists are administered by the student union’s educational affairs Specialists.
- educational affairs organisers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- student representatives: email@example.com
- for everyone who is interested in educational affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the associations’ email lists contact the student union’s association sector. The associations’ email lists are updated here when they work in the University’s new system. The upcoming lists are:
- All boards of associations within the student union: email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org. Here you can send announcements, that you wish to reach every association. The communication organisers of associations will forward the announcements to their own newsletters or equivalents. Please note, that the list is bilingual, and the messages cannot contain attachments.
- Email list of the chairs of advocacy and student associationss: email@example.com
- Email list of the international organisers of associations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email list of the educational affairs organisers of associations: email@example.com
- Email list of the social affairs organisers of associations: firstname.lastname@example.org
TREY’s tent cards are printouts that are distributed to the University restaurants once a month, and they contain the student union’s current news and events and advocacy news. The tent cards are put together by TREY’s communication sector, and they will gladly hear your feedback!
The student union has one open newsletter for everyone, and it is published on the student union’s email list. TREY’s newsletter contains events that are interesting for the community and information about current matters in the student union, the University and in Tampere. TREY’s newsletter is published on Fridays.
The student union is continuously forwarding information for the communication organisers of associations, and they can send newsletters about this information forward. In addition, the student union has newsletters concerning educational affairs and social affairs for those who are interested.
From TREY’s event calendar, you can find the student union’s and the associations’ events from concerts, parties and happenings to sports and networking events. It also includes events relevant to students’ interests that are organised by and at the University.
Student union’s calendar
The student union’s calendars are distributed together with the student cards and the annual registration stickers for members at the beginning of each fall semester.
TREY’s Council of Representatives will make a decision concerning the the student media in the beginning of 2019. You can read more at www.trey.fi/en/community/student-media.