Consultation services for students
The Specialists of TREY consult their members in all questions regarding studying and the student life and in problematic situations. You can confidentially contact the Specialists with questions regarding studying, subsistence and housing. You can find the contact information of the Specialists from the contact page. You can also send general questions and requests for assistance to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are not sure who you should contact.
- the educational affairs Specialist answers questions regarding studies, the legal protection of students and the administration of the University and the faculties.
- the international affairs and advocacy Specialist answers questions regarding internationalization, international master’s studies and exchange studies, and consults international students.
- The social Affairs specialist answers questions regarding subsistence, housing, healthcare, well-being and equality.
The student union has two harassment contact persons, who help and consult students in equality matters. More information can be found here.
The members of TREY are entitled to free legal counselling from the law firm Magnusson Law. The counselling is available by informing the law firm that you are a customer of TREY’s legal counselling. The contact person is Riitta Rauhala (email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +358 207 419 506).
The counselling is provided on the phone or at the law firm’s facilities at Technopolis in Kalevantie 2. Actual lawyer services, document drafting, and other measures are not included in the service. The service is not available during the summer break (June-August) or the Christmas break. For more information about legal counselling, contact the social affairs Specialist Milka Hanhela (email@example.com, +358 50 361 2846).
Support for studies and student life
From the Advocacy page, you can find information and support regarding studies and other student life, such as healthcare and well-being.
- Information about the rights and responsibilities of students at the University and regarding subsistence can be found here.
- There are many different sources at the University and outside of it that can help with problem situations in studies. You can read about these services here.
- You can find information about well-being, subsistence and healthcare from the social affairs page.
- You can find information about internationalisation from the internationality page.